New developments: I am also available via the Mable Platform NDIS for support work, mobile art tuition/therapy and Gena cuddle expert. Here’s a sneak peek at my Mable Profile.
Hi I am Connie, I am a practicing visual artist, experienced disability support worker, art therapist, end of life doula and with my best buddy Gena, the British Bulldog (certified Therapy Dog) we are ‘Creative Care.’
We work with you to offer a unique type of support that encompasses many areas of needs, interests, stages of life and creativity;
* Companionship for home visits, social inclusion. Gena Therapy dog) specialises in cuddles , patience, being a good girl and loves a treat. Interaction with Gena is optional. Always your choice.
* Domestic help at home. We can offer respite for carers needing an end of life companion and bed side vigil.
* A fitness buddy, to keep fit, gym, yoga, walking, running, dancing anything at all lets just give it a go.
* Life goal planning and helping you toward achieving these goals
* Specialty mobile art service : become creative and find the joy in art as a tool for well being, self expression, identity, confidence, education and fun. I supply art materials and create a temporary art studio space within your home; or we can be out and about creating with the world around us. We can share in making art just for fun, or art for a specific purpose; as a gift or legacy work: Exhibition preparations, applications for competitions, portfolios.
This can also all be covered as online zoom based support.
Located; Regional Victoria although the Creative Care van – Vanananda can takes us anywhere. I look forward to hearing from you.
Connie & Gena
Connie Burns Mable.